i wrote a simple blog thing for this site today. who knows how many standards it's violating, but it's nice to have some idea how web stuff works, and using and maintaining things i've put together myself always feels more comfortable anyways.
apparently, webkit can't handle Graphite font rendering, so the tehtar up top aren't combining, or flexbox things, so the links at the bottom aren't arranged properly, but it all works fine in firefox and will elsewhere eventually.
no clues if i'll actually write anything else here, but it was a fun little project regardless.
now to figure out how databases work and make this "web scale"! (i.e. not rebuilt on every single page load :P)